The Inspiring Blog Award
Thanks so much to Gail from http://www.thejottersjoint.wordpress.com (well worth a visit) for nominating me for this award. The community of bloggers is one that we should all be very proud of, and I am so glad to be accepted in this community. It means such a lot to me. Thank you to all my fellow bloggers out there who have supported me.
Accepting the award calls for:
- Listing 7 things about myself
- Nominating 7 blogs/bloggers who inspire me
My nominees for this award are:
Please visit their blogs and show your support as they are well worth the read.
7 Things About Me
1. I love a cup of tea (my mother was English) so that sorta explains it I guess. Whenever there was a family crisis we always put the kettle on. Some people take alcohol we always drank tea.
2. I love animals of any sort especially my darling dogs. I just cannot imagine a world without them. What would it be like to never wake up to birdsong or have our loving pets around us?
3. Books are my passion, I think The Spouse is worried we will have to move into a bigger house so I can store them all. (only kidding)
4. Having a nice garden is important to me. I love to look at the flowers and the trees and all the creatures that come to visit. (except the rats who eat my passionfruit)
5. My family and friends are very important to me. Where would we be without family? Friends are family we pick for ourselves.
6. I like travelling around in our caravan and seeing the different places with The Spouse.
7. I love my country and the place where I live. I am so grateful for all the good things in my life.
I am so glad we only have to write 7 things about ourselves. I was running out of ideas.