Art, Writing, Jokes, Animals, Videos
Thanks so much to http://www.grandmothermusings.com for nominating me for this award. Please visit Jamie’s blog and show support for a lovely lady. Truly the blogging community is something special, so welcoming, and supportive.
What is a Liebster? The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. So what do we have to do to show our appreciation?
The Questions for Nominees: I put my answers next to them.
1. Name a book you would read over and over again? A) I read so many it’s very rare that I read one a second time. Onward and upward I say.
3. Who was your favorite teacher and why? A) Mrs Potts because she inspired us to question.
4. Where is your favorite vacation spot? A) Anywhere near water, eg lake, beach, river
5. What chore do you absolutely hate doing? A) Cleaning the bathrooms
6. What personality traits do you dislike in other people? A) Ignorance,hatred,snobbishness
7. What is your least favorite mode of transportation?A)Plane
8. If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be? A) a world filled with love not hate.
9. What did you do growing up that got you into trouble?A) Lots
10. When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time?A) Reading or playing on my computer
11. What movie do you flat-out refuse to watch, no matter how good people say it is?A) I hate violent movies of any kind.
The wonderful bloggers I have nominated (in no particular order) are:
Please have a look at their blogs. They are well worth a look.